I’m almost thirty and before I become too old I have a looooong list of what I want to do and where I want to go. Though I know that I may not be able to do all these, my hopes are up and no one can stop me from dreaming and believing that nothing is impossible.
So here are the top 5 in my list:
1. Climb Machu Picchu – I am not really a fan of mountain climbing but I am so fascinated by the ruins and more intrigue as to how an ancient civilization were able to create such an amazing architectural, agricultural and engineering and I am not ruling out the Alien Theories.
2. Skydive in Dubai and ride some freaking camels.
3. Scuba Dive in great Barrier Reef – I’m no Pro , I’ve only tried diving once and I loved it.
4. See cliff of Moher and really get drunk in an Irish Pub and banter with some Irish lads.
5. Have tea in London Yes! in London and nowhere else!